* tick tock *

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

FELDA VILLA - to let go 29 may 2010 date!!

Hi

I am letting go my booking @ felda villa on the 29th May 2010 (Saturday),because I need a higher pax than my original plan. If any of you guys plan to have a wedding there on this date, pls email me: jijah00@gmail.com and we can go to felda villa together.

please help me yeah you have nuthing to lose also if u want this date and this place,cuma tukar from my booking to urs je.in fact,im willing to deduct RM500 from my booking fee so ull be paying RM2500 booking fee je instead of RM3000.

:)

2 comments:

  1. sib baik i dah kawin hikss ...gud luck for your preparation beb ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhehe sure thanks almost complete :) cuma too busy to update.i dunno how u girls do it :p

    ReplyDelete